- Keep the heart sensor button (VIEW) and back metal plate free from dirt,
oils, or other contaminants.
- Periodically clean using a soft cloth with mild soap and water, or similar
- The buttons are not intended for use in or under water as this may cause
- Avoid rough usage or severe impacts.
- Keep out of extreme heat or cold.
- Do not expose to intense direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Do not expose to chemicals such as gasoline, alcohol, or solvents.
Have more questions? Submit a request