Brite R450 includes an advanced sensor on the back of the watch, which determines if the device is on or off your wrist. Make sure to wear the watch snugly and that both of the two metal plates on the back of the watch are making good contact with your skin. If the watch is too loose, it can lose contact with your skin and cause the device to think it is not being worn. Lotions could also cause the watch to slip and move around and lose good contact with your skin.
If it still doesn’t work, then double check to make sure SleepTrak 2.0 is and wrist-off are active. Follow these steps:
- From the time (home) screen, hold the top right button for 2 seconds. This will take you to the Select Setting Screen.
- While in ‘Select Setting Screen, hold the bottom right button for 2 seconds. You should now see an extended menu choice that includes ‘Calibration’ and ‘Sleep’ settings
- Choose the ‘Sleep’ setting and press and release the middle right button to enter ‘Sleep Mode Setting’.
- If Sleep Mode is “Manual”, set the Sleep Mode to “Auto” by pressing and releasing the top right button.
- Press and release the middle right button to proceed to ‘Set Sleep Wrist Det’ setting.
- If it is ‘OFF’, then set the wrist detect to ‘ON’ by pressing and releasing the top right button.
- Finally, press and release the middle right button to return to your home screen.